Kelsie the Seahorse is a teething toy designed by Lanco. Her head has plenty of soft spikes for your little one to chew on and her tail is the perfect size to hold or put in their mouth. Kelsie is at home in the bath and can also be used for general play where her vibrant colours, soft material and gentle squeak will stimulate all their senses. This is not only an extremely durable teething toy that will help to soothe baby’s sore gums but also an engaging play toy that will keep them thoroughly entertained.
- Hand made with 100% organic natural rubber from the sap of Hevea tree in Spain since 1952
- PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines, Phthalates FREE
- Hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes
- Weight - 75 gram, Size - 120 x 100 mm
- Confirm to EU safety requirements of EN71/1/2/3
- Brightly coloured and soft to touch. Easy to grasp and handle for tiny hands.
- Kelsie the Seahorse has a gentle squeak sure to delight!
- Ideal for soothing teething gums and sensory development of your baby by stimulating all 5 senses: sight, touch, hearing, smell and taste.
- Hand made from natural rubber and hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes you can be safe in the knowledge your baby is completely safe to chew it as a teether and interact with it as he/she pleases!
- Suitable for birth, teether
- Care instruction: to clean, simply wipe the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Important: Adult supervision is recommended at all times.
- Do not leave the toy under direct sunlight for long time.
- Do Not Sterilize.