Trade Pack Size:6 / RRP:£10.00 / Size:7.5x10cm
Tommi the Bear is an ideal teething toy for any small child. His happy, smiling face will engage them whilst his soft tactile body will gently soothe their sore gums. Tommi the bear is a vibrant white colour and releases a gentle squeak when squeezed or chewed, helping with their sensory development. It’s the perfect size, shape and weight for their tiny hands to grasp making it ideal for general play or even bath time. Tommi the Bear makes a great gift for a friend with a small, teething baby and is sure to delight.
- Hand made with 100% organic natural rubber from the sap of Hevea tree in Spain since 1952
- PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines, Phthalates FREE
- Hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes
- Confirm to EU safety requirements of EN 71/1/2/3.
- The toy is brightly coloured and soft to touch. Easy to grasp and handle for tiny hands.
- All this makes it ideal for soothing teething gums and the sensory development of your baby by stimulating all 5 senses: sight, touch, hearing, smell and taste.
- As it is hand made from natural rubber and hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes you can be safe in the knowledge your baby is completely safe to chew it as a teether and interact with it as he/she pleases!
- Suitable for birth, teether
- Care instruction: to clean, simply wipe the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Important: Adult supervision is recommended at all times.
- Do not leave the toy under direct sunlight for long time.
- Do Not Sterilize.