Trade Pack Size:6 / RRP: £11.00 / Size: 14x7cm
Age Recommendation: 18+ months
Carly the Caterpillar is a fantastic sensory toy. She is not only covered with lots of soft rubbery hairs but is brightly coloured too. This helps with touch, sight and visual development. Carly is the perfect size and shape for small hands to hold, squeeze, throw or even chew – all of which helps with their motor development. She makes the perfect toy for general play and helps them to develop their imagination. As well as small children, Carly the Caterpillar sensory toy is great for older children with learning difficulties and helps them to be calm and focus.
- Natural Rubber Sensory Fidget Toy is hand made with 100% organic natural rubber from the sap of Hevea tree in Spain
- PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines, Phthalates FREE
- Hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes
- ldeal for those who fidget and need distraction, to help calm and focus.
- Great for autistic, ADHD/ADD or those with sensory processing disorder.
- For ones who does like to play with things that have interesting textures
- Rubber bristles are very tactile and durable allowing using the toys as often as you would ideally like to.
- Brightly coloured, lightweight
- Durable, flexible, soft
- Fabulous cause and effect toy with gentle squeak
- Can be squeezed, squished, chewed and nibbled without possibly hurting
- Encourages exploring shape, texture and colour recognition
- Sensory and tactile reinforce
- Encourages interaction
- Great for stress relief
- Natural rubber sensory toys are ideal toys for simple games and sensory play.
- Perfect for any creative training room and classroom, suitable for many different activities.
- Great for sensory learning and as a fiddle/fidget item too!
- Important: Adult supervision is recommended at all times.
- Do not leave the toy under direct sunlight for long time.
- Do Not Sterilize.
- Available in assorted colours
- To clean, simply wipe the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Store in dry cool place.