Trade Pack Size:6 / RRP:£12.49 / Size:18 x 10cm
Heady the Caterpillar is a cheerful character and a great sensory toy. Not only is Heady brightly coloured but he is covered with lots of soft tactile hairs too, making him perfect for touch and visual development. Heady is the perfect weight, size and shape for little hands. He can easily be held, squeezed, thrown and chewed which further helps with their sensory development as well as their motor development. He is ideal for general play and can be used in many imaginative ways, Both small children and older children with learning difficulties will benefit from playing with Heady the caterpillar.
- Natural Rubber Sensory Fidget Toy is hand made with 100% organic natural rubber from the sap of Hevea tree in Spain
- PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines, Phthalates FREE
- Hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes
- ldeal for those who fidget and need distraction, to help calm and focus
- Great for autistic, ADHD/ADD or those with sensory processing disorder
- For ones who does like to play with things that have interesting textures
- Rubber bristles are very tactile and durable allowing using the toys as often as you would ideally like to.
- Brightly coloured, lightweight
- Durable, flexible, soft
- Fabulous cause and effect toy with gentle squeak
- Can be squeezed, squished, chewed and nibbled without possibly hurting
- Encourages exploring shape, texture and colour recognition
- Sensory and tactile reinforce
- Encourages interaction
- Great for stress relief
- Natural rubber sensory toys are ideal toys for simple games and sensory play.
- Perfect for any creative training room and classroom, suitable for many different activities.
- Great for sensory learning and as a fiddle/fidget item too!
- Age Recommendation: 24 months+
- Important: Adult supervision is recommended at all times.
- Do not leave the toy under direct sunlight for long time.
- Do Not Sterilize.
- Available in assorted colours
- To clean, simply wipe the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Store in dry cool place.