Trade Pack Size:6 / RRP:£11.00 / Size:12 x 10cm
Maggy the Snake Yellow is an excellent sensory toy. She is covered with lots of soft rubbery scales and has fun tactile hair on her head too. Her brightly coloured green body is sure to engage and keep them entertained. Her big bulbous eyes, cheeky smile and bow tie will help with sensory development. Maggy the snake is the perfect size and shape for small children but is also valuable for older children with learning difficulties because she helps with their motor development and imagination. Maggy the snake makes a great sensory toy for general play.
- hand made with 100% organic natural rubber from the sap of Hevea tree in Spain
- PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines, Phthalates FREE
- Hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes
- ldeal for those who fidget and need distraction, to help calm and focus.
- Great for autistic, ADHD/ADD or those with sensory processing disorder.
- For ones who does like to play with things that have interesting textures
- Rubber bristles are very tactile and durable allowing using the toys as often as you would ideally like to.
- Brightly coloured, lightweight
- Durable, flexible, soft
- Fabulous cause and effect toy with gentle squeak
- Can be squeezed, squished, chewed and nibbled without possibly hurting
- Encourages exploring shape, texture and colour recognition
- Sensory and tactile reinforce
- Encourages interaction
- Great for stress relief
- Natural rubber sensory toys are ideal toys for simple games and sensory play.
- Perfect for any creative training room and classroom, suitable for many different activities.
- Great for sensory learning and as a fiddle/fidget item too!
- Important: Adult supervision is recommended at all times.
- Do not leave the toy under direct sunlight for long time.
- Do Not Sterilize.
- To clean, simply wipe the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Store in dry cool place.