Trade Pack Size: 6 / RRP: £9.00 / Size: 8x10cm
Great organic teether in the shape of a pear. Teething ring pear is an ideal size for your baby to hold at 80x100mm. It also has a hole in the middle of the teething ring for baby’s fingers to grip, and at only 50 grams it is light which makes it very easy for babies to manage.
It is bright yellow, has three bumps, and soft bit at the top, and hard bit at the bottom to help your baby’s sensory development. If you are looking for a natural teether which really helps your teething baby this should be your first choice.
When your baby reaches that teething age, you want to be sure they have a toy which is 100% safe for them. Our green for baby Lanco teethers are made from natural rubber and hand painted with organic food grade dyes, which not only means our green for baby Lanco toys are safe toys for your child, but they are also eco-friendly and biodegradable toys so your green baby does his or her bit for the environment as well as soothing teething gums.
- Hand made with 100% organic natural rubber from the sap of Hevea tree in Spain since 1952
- PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines, Phthalates FREE
- Hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes
- Confirm to EU safety requirements of EN71/1/2/3.
- The toy is brightly coloured and soft to touch. Easy to grasp and handle for tiny hands.
- All this makes it ideal for soothing teething gums and the sensory development of your baby by stimulating 4 senses: sight, touch, smell and taste.
- No squeaker moulded inside.
- As it is hand made from natural rubber and hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes you can be safe in the knowledge your baby is completely safe to chew it as a teether and interact with it as she/he pleases!
- Suitable for birth, teether
- Care instruction: to clean, simply wipe the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Important: Adult supervision is recommended at all times.
- Do not leave the toy under direct sunlight for long time.
- Do Not Sterilize.
Product Code: 521